- You must have had your dog for at least 10 days prior to the first class.
- Current on Distemper, Parvo, and Bordatella (kennel cough) vaccinations. (Bordatella vaccination, if not currently vaccinated, should be given 10 days before start of class.)
- Bring vaccination records to the first class.
- Free from all parasites (worms, fleas, ticks, etc)
- Classes require a minimum of 3 registrants per session.
- Schedule is subject to change.
- We reserve the right to excuse from class or decline entry to any person or dog who presents behavior that may be dangerous or disruptive.
- Harsh training methods will not be tolerated.
- In order to keep class size small and provide the best instruction to each participant, payment is required to guarantee your place in class. In addition, no refunds will be given after the first class. Make up classes will be scheduled for an extra fee.
- Children over the age of 7 are welcome in class with a parent or guardian. We request a one child to one adult ratio.
- If you have questions whether your dog’s fearful or aggressive tendencies are a good fit for class, please contact our Behavior and Training Manager to discuss your options at email@example.com.