- You must have had your dog for at least 10 days prior to the first class.
- Current on Distemper, Parvo, and Bordatella (kennel cough) vaccinations.
- Bordatella vaccination, if not currently vaccinated, should be given 10 days before start of class.
- Bring vaccination records to the first class.
- Free from all parasites (worms, fleas, ticks, etc)
- Schedule is subject to change.
- We reserve the right to excuse from class or decline entry to any person or dog who presents behavior that may be dangerous or disruptive.
- Harsh training methods will not be tolerated.
- Refunds will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
- In order to keep class size small and provide the best instruction to each participant, payment is required to guarantee your place in class. In addition, no refunds will be given after class registration is completed and no “make up” classes will be scheduled.
- Children over the age of 10 are welcome in class with a parent or guardian. Please contact the instructor before bringing children under the age of 10 to class.
- If you have questions whether your dog’s fearful or aggressive tendencies are a good fit for class, please contact our Behavior and Training Manager to discuss your options.
If group classes are not a good fit, either because of your busy schedule, or your dog’s behavior, private lessons may be a better option. You’ll receive personalized, individual instruction on your specific training needs. Private lessons cost $45 per hour.