Are you looking for a low cost way to vaccinate your pet?
In an effort to make vaccinations accessible and affordable to the animal and residents of Henderson County, we offer low-cost vaccines. Before administering vaccinations, pets receive an examination from a licensed veterinarian and are educated about the importance of preventive care when it comes to their pet’s health.
Clinics are held the third Monday of every month from 1:00 PM – 5:30 PM at our Adoption Center. Vaccinations are by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Call our Community Programs Manager at (828) 692-2639 x300 to schedule your appointment.
To receive vaccinations at a Blue Ridge Humane Society clinic, pet owners must meet ONE of the below required criteria:
The day of the vaccinations, pet owners must bring with them the following items:
- Please bring proof of prior vaccinations including a Rabies Certificate (a rabies tag will not count).
- All animals should be in good health and have not shown previous signs of aggression.
- All cats should be in carriers and all dogs should be leashed upon arrival.
- Owner must bring proof of how they meet the required criteria for vaccination at a Blue Ridge Humane Society.
Vaccine Price List:
- Rabies 1 year (Dogs or cats over 3 months) – $10.00
- Rabies 3 year (Dogs or cats with rabies certificate, a tag will not count as proof of previous vaccination) – $10.00
- Bordetella (Dogs over 2 months) – $10.00
- DA2PPV (Dogs 6 to 12 weeks) – $10.00
- FVRCP (Cats over 2 months) – $10.00
- Lepto (Dogs over 2 months) – $10.00
- Microchip (Dogs or cats over 2 months) – $15.00