Blue Ridge Humane Society strives to bridge the gap to provide access to preventable healthcare for pets.
Preventative care like vaccines and flea/tick medication is essential to your pet’s health pets and decreases the chances of expensive veterinary bills. If you are a Henderson County resident needing over-the-counter flea and tick preventative, please feel free to complete this Pet Help Request Form.
Upcoming Blue Ridge Humane Society’s Low-Cost Vaccine Clinics
Please be prepared to be patient while you and your pet(s) wait in your car.
- Rabies 1 year and 3 years – Without physical proof of 1-year rabies, we cannot provide a 3-year rabies vaccine. Owners must bring a rabies certificate on the day of the clinic. Rabies tags will not be accepted.
- DAPP (distemper)
- Bordatella (kennel cough)
- PetHub ID tag
Services Offered for $15
Visit this page for upcoming 2023 dates as they are updated. For more information, call or text our Pet Helpline at (828) 393-5832 or email email@example.com.
Other Low-Cost Options
Henderson County Weekly Low-Cost Clinics
- Tractor Supply, 115 Four Seasons Mall, Hendersonville 28792
- Petco, 118 Highlands Square Drive, Hendersonville 28792
Buncombe County Low-Cost Clinics
- Check out Asheville Humane Society’s list of resources for Buncombe County pet owners.
- Foothills Humane Society, 989 Little Mountain Road, Columbus, NC 28722
Buncombe County Animal Shelter, 16 Forever Friend Lane, Asheville, NC 28806
- Friends of Madison County Animals (FOMCA) Vaccination and Microchip Clinics. Check out their website for up-to-date information.
- Greenville Humane Society, Daily Clinics Monday-Friday at Greenville County Humane Society, 307 Airport Rd. Greenville, SC 29607
- Spartanburg Humane Society, low-cost clinic every Monday 4:00-6:00 pm at 150 Dexter Road, Spartanburg, SC 29303
- Haywood County Animal Services, low-cost rabies vaccine by appointment Call (828) 456-5338 ext. 7 at 453 Jones Cove Road Clyde, NC 28721