Blue Ridge Humane Society strives to bridge the gap to provide access to preventable healthcare for pets.
Preventative care like vaccines and flea/tick medication is essential to your pet’s health pets and decreases the chances of expensive veterinary bills. If you are a Henderson County resident needing over-the-counter flea and tick preventative, please feel free to complete this Pet Help Request Form.
Upcoming Blue Ridge Humane Society’s Low-Cost Vaccine Clinics
When: Saturday, April 15th, 10:00 AM- 12:30 PM OR while supplies last
To sign your pet(s) up, please complete this online request form by clicking HERE. This form must be completed prior to checking in at the clinic. Call or text our helpline for assistance (828) 393-5832.
Our clinic operates on a first-come, first-served basis. Dogs must be on leashes & cats must be in carriers.
Services Offered for $10 Each:
- Rabies 1 year and 3 years – Without physical proof of 1-year rabies, we cannot provide a 3-year rabies vaccine. Owners must bring a rabies certificate on the day of the clinic. Rabies tags will not be accepted.
- DAPP (distemper)
- Bordatella (kennel cough)
***View the 2023 Henderson County Vaccine Clinic Locations – for DOGS only***
Visit this page for upcoming 2023 dates as they are updated. For more information, call or text our Pet Helpline at (828) 393-5832 or email email@example.com.
Other Low-Cost Options
Henderson County Weekly Low-Cost Clinics
- Tractor Supply, 115 Four Seasons Mall, Hendersonville 28792
- Petco, 118 Highlands Square Drive, Hendersonville 28792
Buncombe County Low-Cost Clinics
- Check out Asheville Humane Society’s list of resources for Buncombe County pet owners.
- Foothills Humane Society, 989 Little Mountain Road, Columbus, NC 28722
Buncombe County Animal Shelter, 16 Forever Friend Lane, Asheville, NC 28806
- Friends of Madison County Animals (FOMCA) Vaccination and Microchip Clinics. Check out their website for up-to-date information.
- Greenville Humane Society, Daily Clinics Monday-Friday at Greenville County Humane Society, 307 Airport Rd. Greenville, SC 29607
- Spartanburg Humane Society, low-cost clinic every Monday 4:00-6:00 pm at 150 Dexter Road, Spartanburg, SC 29303
- Haywood County Animal Services, low-cost rabies vaccine by appointment Call (828) 456-5338 ext. 7 at 453 Jones Cove Road Clyde, NC 28721