Join the Blue Ridge Humane Society and the National Kitten Coalition for a workshop on kitten care. The workshop will be held on Saturday, April 13, 2019, 10am-2pm at the Henderson County Animal Services Community Room. This workshop will help anyone who is interested in providing lifesaving care to kittens in need.
Topics of the workshop will cover:
- Stabilizing kittens, critical care
- Care for orphaned kittens (housing, feeding, etc)
- Common concerns like singles, putting w/ nursing queens, genital sucking, etc
- Treatment protocols for diseases (that will fit big and small budgets) including diarrhea
- Exams for foster parents/volunteers
- Early disease recognition
There will be time for Q&A, and handouts/materials are included.
Cost: $5 for fosters/volunteers, $10 for members of the public.
Register below. Space is limited!